Kids Badminton Tournament
Boys & Girls Singles & Doubles - U10, U 13, U15 & U17
16th October, 2016, Sunday | WhitePeacock, Sarjapur
Tenvic brings you the 3rd version of the Kids Badminton tournament where every single player gets a chance to showcase their skills for the 3rd time. One of the best tournaments at one of the best venues to get equipped to play against the best in the business.
No Ofline mode of entry will be accepted
Date: 16 October | 9:00AM | Sunday
Venue: White Peacock Sarjapur
Category: Boys & Girls Singles and Doubles: U 10 , U-13, U-15 & U-17
Date of Birth : Cutoff is Jan 1st 2007 for U-10, Jan 1st 2004 for U-13 , Jan 1st 2002 for U - 15, Jan 1st 2000 for U-17.
Entry Fees: Singles Rs 400/Player
Doubles Rs 800 / Team
- Trophies, Medals and Certificate for the Winner and Runners Up.
- Certificate for all the participants
- Last date to register is 15th October 11PM.
- For the Singles categories, only for max 32 players and for the doubles, max is 16 teams are allowed to participate. If we are done with registrations in each category before 15th October, then we will close the registrations before that.
- Request everyone to register asap to avoid last minute hastle.
- U10 starts at 9:00AM. U-13 matches will start at 11PM and other cateogory will start atleast 1hr hour from that. (Matches timings will be announced one day before the event)
- For U10 the kids should be born on or after 1st Jan 2007
- For U13 the kids should be born on or after 1st Jan 2004
- For U15 the kids should be born on or after 1st Jan 2002
- For U17 the kids should be born on or after 1st Jan 2000
- No Ofline mode of entry will be accepted
- State rankings will not be considered for this tournament.
- Match fixtures with the respective match timings will be mailed to all the candidates on 16th October.
- Shoes are mandatory
- Feather shuttles will be used for the tournament.
- Players should bring their own rackets.
- Participants should report to the organizing committee with their soft copy or hard copy of their ticket atleast 15 mins before their match timings.
- Kindly bring your DOB proof.
- Any participant reporting after their match timings will be disqualified.
- Apart from tournament cancellation, under no circumstances the entry fees will be refunded.
- Referee’s decision will be considered as final decision.
- Referee holds the right to disqualify any player for any kind of misconduct.
- The winning prize will be handed over after the tournament is over. There is no cash prize for the event.
- For any query, mail Sportzify at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly join this group for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kidsbadmintontournament/