We are back with the most awaited BFA 2 -Badminton for all -open badminton tournament in bangalore . Come and show your skills and be part of ultimate action.
· Date : 4th Feb | Sunday | 10:30AM - 5:30PM
· Venue: Just Play Badminton Academy, Electronic City
· Categories: Men’s Singles &Doubles
- Men Singles: Rs 300 per player
- Men Doubles: Rs 500 per Team
· Men Singles:
· Winner: Rs 2000
· Runner-up: Rs 1000
· Men Doubles:
· Winner: Rs 3000
· Runner-up: Rs 1500
· 3rd Prize: Trophy + Certificate
· Trophy for Winner & Runner-up.
· Nutritious & Delicious Snack pack to all participants sponsored by EPIGAMIA.
· Lunch will be provided
· You need to register online only.
· Last date to register is 3rd Feb, Friday.
· The Tournament will be of 21 Points - Best of 3 Sets.
- All safety gears and playing equipments have to be brought by the participants (i.e. Badminton Racquets, Indoor badminton Non-marking shoes etc.)
- The organizers are not responsible for any injury, fractures, damages or accidents during the competition.
- Players are requested to be in proper sports attire.
- Strictly ONLY indoor non-marking shoes allowed at the venue (NO black sole allowed. ONLY Yellowish / Orangish sole allowed).
- First aid will be provided in case of any injury.
- All standard Badminton rules apply.
- All participants are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participants.
- Participants need to be present at least 30 minutes prior to the designated start time. Else the opponent will be given walk-over.
- Registrations once done cannot be cancelled / transferred under any circumstances.
- Khelindia Management reserves the right to cancel any category if minimum number (8) of nominations are not received for a specific category. Registration fee will be refunded in that case.
- Organizers reserves the right to reject any registration if found biased.
- MAVIS 350 ShuttleCock will be used.
- One player can participate in multiple categories in Individual event.
- Winners in any open tournament/coporate in year 2017 not allowed.
- Top 100 ranking players in the last 3 years in any category are not allowed.
- On field, Judges / Organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final.
· IF LESS THAN 16 ENTRIES ARE THERE IN A CATEGORY,CASH PRIZE WILL BE REVISED BASED ON TOTAL PARTICIPATION.