Karnataka State Open Badminton - Juniors
A tournament exclusively for the Kids (U10, U13, U15 & U-17) Boys & Girls in Badminton.
· The Final matche will be of 15 points and best of 3 sets.
· For U-10 the kids should be born on or after 11/2/2008
· For U-13 the kids should be Born on or after 11/2/2005
· For U-15 the kids should be Born on or after 11/2/2003
· For U-17 the kids should be Born on or after 11/2/2001
· All the participants are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participants.
· All standard Badminton rules will be applied.
· First aid will be provided in case of any injury.
· Only indoor non-marking shoes allowed at the venue( No black sole allowed. Only yellowish / orangish sole allowed)
· Players are requested to be in proper sports attire.
· All safety gears and playing equipments have to be brought by the participants ( i.e. Badminton Rackets, Indoor Badminton Non-marking shoes etc.)
· On field judges / organizers / Refrees / Umpires decision would be final.
· All the players are required to carry their age proof and produce before the beginning of all events and when asked for.
· The tournament is open to all kids in schools across India.