MASTERS BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Royal Sport Events brings you the MASTERS BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP 2019.
One of the best tournaments for Veterans with big cash prizes.
- Date: 4th - 7th April | Saturday | 10AM - 5PM
- Venue: Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
Men's Singles 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+, 55+, 60+
Women's Singles 35+, 40+, 45+, 50+
Men's Doubles 75+, 85+, 95+, 105+, 115+, 125+
Women's Doubles 70+, 80+
Mix Doubles 75+, 85+
Young Veteran 60+ (One Player should be below 25)
Singles - Rs.1000.00
Doubles/Mixed Doubles/Young Veteran - Rs.2000.00
Events - Winner | Runner Up | Third Position
Singles - Rs.8000.00 | Rs.5000.00 | Rs.3000.00
Doubles - Rs.11000.00 | Rs.7000.00 | Rs.3000.00
-It may be noted that minimum entries for each event should not be less than 24 entries, for prize distribution. If the entries are lesser than 24 in any of the events, then prize distribution would be half of the full prize shown above for winners, runners & third position respectively.
- If any of the categories do not have a minimum of 10 entries then no cash prize for that event
- Trophies, Medals & Certificate for the Top 4 Players and Teams
- Goodies for only the top 2 players & teams.
1. All the matched shall be played as per BAI Rules, best of three games of 21 points on a rally point system.
2. The organizer shall not be held responsible by any means, for any kind of minor or major injury sustained, or event/incident by the player(s) during the game on or off the court. During the course of the event, the organizer would not be responsible for any type of accident or loss of life. Hotel, first aid facility will be available at the venue.
3. An opponent would be eligible for walkover 20 mins after the scheduled match time, in case matches are running behind published schedule, the opponent would be eligible for walkover 10 mins after the match is called. (participant should report 30 min before the scheduled time of his/her match)
4. The fees for lodging protest of any kind shall be Rs.1000/-. This fee shall be retained by the organizers of the event. Any protest shall be addressed to the Org. secretary in writing within one hour after the completion of the match or 04 hours before commencement of the match.
5. The Decision of the Organising Committee will be final in case of any disputes.
6. All legal disputes are of Jaipur Jurisdictions only.
- You need to register your entry or team entry online only.
- Give your name, contact number and email id and pay the money online.
- For Doubles enter the name for both the players.
1. Minimum Age of Participants: - 35 Years
2. Any Player can play up to any Three Events only
3. There must be a minimum of 10 Entries in each Category otherwise that category will be merged into the next lower category.
For Registration call on - +91-9891063988 / +91-9414046260 or register online.
Other Upcoming Events