Junior School Premier League 2017
Gopalan Sports Centre presents Junior School Premier League 2017 , Under 10 age group, which is an invitational Inter School Tournament starting from 11th December 2017.
This tournament will provide students, from different schools an opportunity to showcase their cricketing skills and healthy competition with sportsman spirit.
Date: 11th Dec | 9:00AM | Monday
Category: Under 10 age group | T20 Format (Outdoor)
Venue: Gopalan Sports Centre
Venue Address: 181/1. 182/1, Basavanna Nagar Main Rd, Sonnenahalli, Whitefield, Hoodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
Entry Fees is Rs 3000
1. Junior School Premier League will be a T–20 format and will be commencing from 11th December, 2017 onwards.
2. Last date for sending entries is 4rd December 2017.
3. All players must be bonafied students of the school and should adhere to the cut-off date.
4. Players should be born on or after 01.06.2007.
5. The registration form must be filled and sent with full names of the players (CAPITAL LETTERS) and duly signed by the Principal.
6. Copy of School ID card and Birth certificate should be handed over to the registration desk on arrival at campus on the day of tournament for verification.
7. All teams should report 30 minutes prior to the match time.
8. All the matches will be played in Gopalan International school campus.
9. Tournaments will be conducted on league cum knock out basis.
10. Teams should be prepared to play two matches a day.
11. Students must hold their school ID cards with them all the time and have to produce it when required on all days of participation. This is mandatory.
12. The decision of the organizing committee will be final in all regards.
13. Any protest should be made with an appeal fee of Rs.1000/- within 30 minutes after the end of the match by the coach or manager to organizing committee.
14. In matters of doubt not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the tournament committee will be final and binding upon all concerned matters.
15. Any request for postponement or change of match timings cannot be accommodated.
16. Kindly make your own transport arrangements.
17. Lunch will be provided only to the managers or coaches. Food on payment is available on campus.
18. The responsibility of conduct and behaviour of the student lies on the respective school teachers or coaches. Other than the participants and teachers no one is allowed in the campus. Please note that we have very strict rules in terms of security and access on campus.
19. The rules and fixtures of the tournament will be sent to you after you confirm your participation.