Gully Cricket 2017
Cricket is more than a game for Indians, its a part of their life. Almost every kid in the country grown up playing the gully cricket. They may not have good pitches and stadiums to play, but they make every street, roads, gardens, backyards, parks, beaches their playground. There is no age bar for one to play. For playing Gully cricket they have their own rules.
Date: 17th Dec | Sunday | 10 AM
Category: 6 A Gully Cricket Tournament
Venue: Decathlon Old Madras Road
Entry Fees is just Rs. 1000 per team
Winner: Cash Prize of Rs. 6000 with Trophy
Runner-up: Cash Prize of Rs. 4000 with Trophy
- Stand clear of the wicket (NO LBW).
- Umpires will be from Decathlon
- Ball meets the bat means 1 run
- Hit over the boundary – it's not six - it's Out
- The first ball always a trial ball
- Winner to bat first
- If the ball touches your body three times you will be given out.
- No run behind the stumps
- The last man is allowed to bat without the non-striker batsman.
This Event is over now.