Badminton Mahayudh (PRO-KRIDA)
PRO means professional, KRIDA means game. PRO-KRIDA where the best in corporates will come along for a MAHAYUDH in the sports they are good in.
Sportzify Presents Badminton Mahayudh (PRO-KRIDA) for adults who are working in any corporate. It is a pure corporate Badminton Tournament where the players of one team must be from the same corporate. No mix corporate participation is allowed.
- 10% Discount is valid till 15th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY10)
- 5% Discount is valid from 16th Feb - 28th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY5)
The complete tournament is being conceptualised, planned and organised by Sportzify.
· Date & Day: 17th & 18th March | Saturday & Sunday | 10AM to 4PM
· Venue: Orchid Sports Academy, Marathahalli.
· Categories: Men’s Singles, Men's Doubles, Women’s Singles & Team Event
· League + Knockout
· League matches will be 21 Points and 1 set
· Knockout matches will be 30 points and 1 set
· Only Finals will be 21 points and 3 sets
· In all the team categories, the players must be from same corporate.
· Team Event: Rs 2250 per team
· Women's Singles: Rs 480 per player
· Men's Singles: Rs 480 per player
· Men's Doubles: Rs 780 per team
· 10% Discount is valid till 15th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY10)
· 5% Discount is valid from 16th Feb - 28th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY5)
· Team Event:
· 1st Prize: Rs 10000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 2nd Prize: Rs 7000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 3rd Prize: Rs 3500 + Certificate
· 4th Prize: Rs 3500 + Certificate
· Men Singles:
·1st Prize: Rs 3500 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 2nd Prize: Rs 2500 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 3rd Prize: Rs 1500+ Certificate
· 4th Prize: Rs 1500 + Certificate
· Men Doubles:
·1st Prize: Rs 5000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 2nd Prize: Rs 3000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 3rd Prize: Rs 2000 + Certificate
· 4th Prize: Rs 2000 + Certificate
· Women’s Singles:
· 1st Prize: Rs 3000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 2nd Prize: Rs 1500 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 3rd Prize: Rs 1000+ Certificate
· 4th Prize: Rs 1000 + Certificate
- You need to register online through www.prokrida.com or any other ticketing portal.
- You can also register through www.sportzify.com
- Registrations can also happen directly through corporates directly. We will accept Cheque or Internet Banking transfer through any such direct corporate registration.
- We will provide a proper invoice for any corporate registration.
- Last date to register is 13th March 2018.
- If we complete the registration of all the 32 teams before the deadline then the registration will be closed before the last date itself.
- You should have players from same corporate to form one team. Make sure everyone carries an ID Card.
- There will not be any On-Spot registration or offline payment.
- No other mode apart from online registration will be accepted.
· TEAM EVENT DETAILS - 2 Men’s Singles matches and 1 Men’s Doubles Match. For the team event you can have minimum of 2 players and maximum of 4 players.
· All the players must be from same company.
·You can have multiple teams or players from one company.
·It is a league+knockout tournament.
·Only one team or player from each pool will qualify for the knockout matches.
·Yonex Mavis 350 plastic shuttles will be used.
·All the players in a team event or doubles should be from one company.
· Fixture and match timings will be sent to your registered email id on 15th March, by 5PM.
· After the league matches only 1 player or team (group topper) will qualify for the next round of knockout matches.
· Kindly report 15 mins before the match timings
· Anyone reporting after 5 mins of their match timings will be disqualified without refund of entry fees.
· If you are registering for more than one player or more than one team then kindly enter the name of the other player with their complete details as well.
· If you are not working somewhere then you are not allowed to participate. A player can be working anywhere. They can be under any profession.
· Under the doubles category, players teaming up will have to be from same company.
· Both the doubles players shall qualify for the age limit
· All the players are requested to carry their Id proofs when they come for their matches.
· Players who fail to produce their ID proof will be disqualified without refund of entry fees
· Under any misconduct the organiser and the match official hold the right to disqualify any team or player for misconduct. There will be no refund of entry fees in this case.
· All players are informed to wear non marking shoes.
· Cash prizes will be given in the form of cheque.
· Referee’s decision will be considered as final decision.
Other Upcoming Events
Hyderabad Racketier Table Tennis Championship - 2nd Edition
Sat Dec 15 2018 09:00
AWA Tennis Academy
Anand Nagar Colony, Hyderabad
Chennai Racketier Badminton Championship - 2nd Edition
Sat Dec 15 2018 10:00
OMR Badminton Academy
Hyderabad Racketier Badminton Championship - 2nd Edition
Sat Dec 15 2018 10:00
Elite Sports Hub
Chennai Racketier Table Tennis Championship - 2nd Edition
Sun Dec 16 2018 09:00
Chennai Table Tennis Foundation