Cricket Mahayudh (PRO-KRIDA)
PRO means professional, KRIDA means game. PRO-KRIDA where the best in corporates will come along for a MAHAYUDH in the sports they are good in.
Sportzify Presents Cricket Mahayudh (PRO-KRIDA) for adults who are working in any corporate. It is a pure corporate Cricket Tournament where the players of one team must be from the same corporate. No mix corporate participation is allowed.
- 10% Discount is valid till 15th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY10)
- 5% Discount is valid from 16th Feb - 28th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY5)
The complete tournament is being conceptualised, planned and organised by Sportzify.
· Date & Day: 17th & 18th March | Saturday & Sunday| 8AM to 5PM
· Venue: Gopalan Sports Center, Whitefield (6 A Side Cricket Ground)
· Categories: 6 a side Knockout tournament (Only 32 Teams will participate
· First day we will have only first round of matches where every team will play their first match only.
· Second day will see all the other matches of the tournament. Quarterfinals,SemiFinals and Finals.
· Rs 2800 per Team
· 10% Discount is valid until 15th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY10)
· 5% Discount is valid from 16th Feb - 28th Feb (Use Code: HAPPY5)
· Winner: Rs 15,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· Runner Up : Rs 10,000 + Trophy + Medal + Certificate
· 3rd Position : Rs 5,000 + Certificate
· 4th Position : Rs 5,000 + Certificate
· Man Of The Series: Rs 1000 + Certificate
- You need to register online through or any other ticketing portal.
- You can also register through www.sportzify.com
- Registrations can also happen directly through corporates directly.
- We will accept Cheque or Internet Banking transfer through any such direct corporate registration.
- We will provide a proper invoice for any corporate registration.
- Last date to register is 13th March 2018.
- If we complete the registration of all the 32 teams before the deadline then the registration will be closed before the last date itself.
- You should have players from same corporate to form one team. Make sure everyone carries an ID Card.
- There will not be any On-Spot registration or offline payment.
- No other mode apart from online registration will be accepted.
· One corporate can have multiple teams from one company.
· It is a knockout tournament played with green Wilson/Cosco Tennis Ball
· You should have players working in same corporates in one team.
· Number of players playing on the field will be 6.
· You can have max 2 extra players in your squad.
· Extra players can only be used during a match for fielding incase umpire allows. It is completely dependent on the umpire.
· 7 overs per innings.
· A max of 3 overs can be done by one bowler.
· Other bowlers can bowl a max of 2 overs.
· You can use at max 4 bowlers to complete your quota of 7 overs.
· Last man standing batsman is not allowed.
· 4 and 6 are there in only straight boundary.
· No runs in leg bye or bye.
· LBW is not there for this tournament.
· Extras are only in case of Wide Ball, No-ball & bye.
· Free hit is only in case of overstepping.
· Only run up bowling or full arm bowling will be allowed. No stand or throw bowling is allowed.
· You can have max of 2 players on the boundary line.
· If the bowler is throwing the ball with a jerk then the umpire will take action upon it by giving just 2 warnings. The 3rd obstruction by the umpire leads to disqualification of that bowler from that match. Another bowler will continue that particular over.
· Wicketkeeper is a must to have.
· Caught behind the wicket or stumping is out.
· Runs are there throughout the ground.
. If the ball touches the side nets then it will be considered as one run.
. If the player catches the ball after it hits the nets on top or side then it won't be considered out.
. If the player touches the side net and catches the ball then it won't be considered as out.
· Only 1 bouncer is allowed per over.
· Incase of a draw we will have a super over.
· Umpires decision will be considered as final decision. Under no circumstances players will argue with the umpires otherwise the team will be disqualified without any refund of entry fees.
· While registering you have to enter the Team name, Name, Email and Phone number.
· All the players are requested to carry their company ID proofs when they come for their matches.
· Players who fail to produce their company ID proof will be disqualified without refund of entry fees
· Fixture and match timings will be sent to your registered email id on 15th March by 5PM.
· You will receive a mail from our end to get the complete team details by 12th March, 3PM.
· Send the details of team players name max by 14th March, 5PM.
· You can change your team before you have played your first match. Once you have played your first match you cannot change your squad.
· Kindly report 20 mins before the match timings.
· Anyone reporting after 10 mins of their match timings will be disqualified without refund of entry fees.
· If you are registering for more than one team then make sure you give the details of both the teams along with your name and mail-id.
· Under any misconduct, the organiser and the match official hold the right to disqualify any team or player for misconduct. There will be no refund of entry fees in this case.
· All players are informed to wear shoes.
· There will be no refund of the entry fees under any circumstances.
· Cash prize will be handled in the form of cheque.